The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A very irritating thing is happening in Grahwood (gold)

Prof_Bawbag
Prof_Bawbag
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Every now and then a voice is piping up telling me that i love to kill things etc. However, when this happens it slows my character down to a snail's crawl and stops me interacting with quest markers within the zone. I'm currently doing the main quest for Elden Root. Is this annoyance part of this overall quest?
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's a side quest, you pick it up next to a hanged body, there will be a teeny tiny transparent circle north west of eldenroot, really hard to see, go there and you will find a grave, after a few moments a woman will appear. Talk to her. The next stage of the quest takes you to the town on the upper east side of the map. Cross one of the tree bridges into town, incidentally a rather good quest will accost you for assistance along the way, once inside the town find the jeweller, you will need to be close to see him. He is in one of the little open pod houses just north of the town centre. Have a little natter with him, it's actually quite moving really, then it all wraps up

Note, if the tiny circle north of Elden root does not appear just have a slow check through your quest log
    Options
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks a lot. Very much appreciated. It was beginning to grate on me.
    Options