Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Skeleton polymorph

PS4_ZeColmeia
PS4_ZeColmeia
✭✭✭✭✭
Any way you could take the great work of making the racial skeletons accurate for the witches festival and update the one we get as part of questing. So weird being a khajiit but transforming into a human skeleton.
PSN: ***___Chan (3 _s)
Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Complete litany of blood from the dark brotherhood, then you'll get that in a dark brotherhood costume.
    EU PC
  • Kemono
    Kemono
    ✭✭✭
    Any way you could take the great work of making the racial skeletons accurate for the witches festival and update the one we get as part of questing. So weird being a khajiit but transforming into a human skeleton.

This was actualy fixed in Dark Brotherhood DLC/Update.
    You getting one skeleton polymorph as a reward for completing "find& murder the targets" achievement, and it transform you into your race skeleton (so khajit&argonians get corect ones)

You think about fixing most basic skeleton polymorph -that transform you into Kothringi skeleton to sneak around village full of other human skeletons. Those skeletons really dont want to see any khajits or argonian skellies.!

So no, its not lore friendly to "fix" basic skeleton polymorph
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kemono wrote: »

This was actualy fixed in Dark Brotherhood DLC/Update.
    You getting one skeleton polymorph as a reward for completing "find& murder the targets" achievement, and it transform you into your race skeleton (so khajit&argonians get corect ones)

You think about fixing most basic skeleton polymorph -that transform you into Kothringi skeleton to sneak around village full of other human skeletons. Those skeletons really dont want to see any khajits or argonian skellies.!

So no, its not lore friendly to "fix" basic skeleton polymorph
    Thanks I was unaware of that achieve ment reward.
    Hybrid, All-Role NB
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

^ This. 100% this. ^

I like to use that poly from time to time, but it feels all kinds of wrong on a khajiit. 7 of my 10 characters are khajiits.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • PS4_ZeColmeia
    PS4_ZeColmeia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlienSlof wrote: »

^ This. 100% this. ^

I like to use that poly from time to time, but it feels all kinds of wrong on a khajiit. 7 of my 10 characters are khajiits.

Khajiit for life
    Hybrid, All-Role NB