Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Writ Rewards Different for Same Tier Different Characters

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I was reviewing my existing and draft writ articles on my blog. I've noticed that the amount of xp and gold rewarded for completing writs are varying for the same writ.
For example, I complete a level 1 enchanting writ on one character and got 61xp and 215g. Switched to another character and did a writ of the same level same faction and got 192xp and 448g. The only difference I can see is that one is higher adventure level.

Has anyone else noticed this?
Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Shared My Notes With the World to Help Others"
ESO Calendarmancer - Retired
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, writ rewards have always (at least as long as I've been playing) scaled xp and gold based on CHARACTER level not WRIT level.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was reviewing my existing and draft writ articles on my blog. I've noticed that the amount of xp and gold rewarded for completing writs are varying for the same writ.
    For example, I complete a level 1 enchanting writ on one character and got 61xp and 215g. Switched to another character and did a writ of the same level same faction and got 192xp and 448g. The only difference I can see is that one is higher adventure level.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Been that way for a long long time.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The crafting inspiration & recipes scale based on writ level, that's it. That's also partially why I'm always annoyed when someone talks about all the gold to be made just by making crafting mules (and even buying extra slots to do so?) -- I'm always shaking my head when I read that... really doesn't pay unless you're going to level them all up too.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.