Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Does anyone craft non-meta sets for fun

kylewwefan
kylewwefan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
After taking soooo long to research traits, and only ever making NMG, Hundings, TBS, Julianos blah blah.

I made a heavy armor set of orgnums scales....CP160 with purple glyphs. It didn't seem great, but it was good as any other heavy set I have. Morkuldin was about as bad Maw the infernal set. Actually very disappointing for a 9 trait set.

The way of the arena looked interesting. I may try it next. Anyone have experience with it? I was also looking into eternal hunt.

Will they all just seem not as good NMG or TBS?
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it's a bit sad really. I started a campaign a while ago to get Ashen Grip buffed, but that went no where. Honestly, that set could be great, and a lot of fun to use, but the fifth pieces damage really lets it down. I get nostalgia thinking about my werewolf breathing fire.
    Seducer still gets a lot of good use, and you see it pop up more and more these days. I actually still run it myself. I like to pull out Ashen Grip for old times sake, but it never lasts long. A large part of the problem isn't just the crappy bonuses, but it's that they don't come in jewellery, otherwise I'd probably run something like 5 Hundings, 5 Ashen for lols. Le sigh.