The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

New Player Questions (healer focused but general questions too)

gamer559
gamer559
✭✭✭
First I've asked questions about healing & sorc & tanking but have some other questions now so I'll talk here.

1. Once you get the spells you want from your talent trees in your class spells and racial spells, what do you do with all the extra talent points? I mean I plan on having my templar be a healer full time and have a couple dawn's wrath spells so I can dps on my own but I'm at 34 right now and literally sitting on 4 talent points because I don't know what to do with them.
2. When you have dual wielding weapons do you get the benefit of the +training on each weapon or just one of them? What about when you hit 15 and can get a second weapon bar, does your character get benefit of the active and passive weapon/weapons or just the active one?
3. As a healer, what set of gear should I be getting? What dungeon/delve/zone/world bosses would I get it from?
4. What about gear sets for a tank?
5. Is a destruction staff the way to go for a magika sorc or is dual wielding better?
6. As a tank should I always use a shield & 1h weapon or should my secondary weapon be a 2h weapon instead?
7. I was told there is a vendor in the fighter's guild that sells gear with +training on them. I went there only to find out that she only sells WEAPONS with +training on them. Is there somewhere I can go to get armor with the training trait on them? If so where? I'm trying to get my clothier the helm & pants with training so I can research them.
8. Ok so I came across a woodworking table out in Auridon that does speciality crafting. I'm assuming there are other tables out in the world for other professions. My question is where in the world do you go to learn speciality sets? I'm talking about stuff like the The Law of Julianos set which is a low lvl armor set and others like it.

Thanks for all the help all. I think that