The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Never Behind are looking for players, EU Ebonheart Pact

JRTaylor97
Never Behind is a guild known by a few in the realm of Cyrodiil, we are feared and respected.
Most importantly were a guild that enjoys playing the game, we help each other and we grow stronger together, for example i used to be dire at this game, and struggled left right and centre, but these guys helped me level and sort out my build.
what im trying to say is if you want to join a guild that will help you out ,then hit us up on this post and well add you to the guild.
hope to see you out there soon.
Veteran DragonKnight - Thorgar Unblooded
Ebonheart Pact
  • simo271
    simo271
    I'd like to join pal if possible, cheers
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What's your GT bud?
  • JRTaylor97
    And do you have a mic?
    Ebonheart Pact
  • simo271
    simo271
    GT is simo201188 I've got a mic and I'm on most nights after work. 7-10ish pretty active at the weekend too. Been playing since launch but not a massive expert if I'm honest. CP347 DK EP
  • JRTaylor97
    Do you have yellow and blue characters as well? Or just red? We only accept just red
    Ebonheart Pact
  • simo271
    simo271
    Got most achievements tamriel hero, explorer ect but looking to do vet dungeons and undaunted ect as I've not done any group content at all since launch and also some pointers from some experienced players on builds and gear would be spot on
    Edited by simo271 on October 13, 2016 10:25PM
  • JRTaylor97
    Wed happily accept you justo need to know if you have ad or dc characters as we're ep only
    Ebonheart Pact
  • simo271
    simo271
    I've inly got one character pal and it's EP
  • JRTaylor97
    No worries well add you now. We have to invite you to party to chat as one of our guys got a communication ban. Just ignore dave he's nice really
    Ebonheart Pact
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Invite sent, welcome to the Never Behind :)
  • simo271
    simo271
    Nice one cheers be on tomorrow night about 9ish til late so I'll sort it then.
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No problem, see you tomorrow so. Leave a message here if there's any trouble and we can get it sorted asap
  • JRTaylor97
    Look forward to meeting you tomorrow, give us a shout if there's any issues
    Ebonheart Pact
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    This thread has been closed because this topic is currently in discussion here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.