The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

1 v 1 templar magicka build?

Caipiroska
So...now i have to think on 1 v 1 builds...

any idea?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First off try asking a more general question about PvP in the PvP section, far more people will see and answer there.

Maybe add a bit more into what race and style you're looking for as well. How many CPs too.

I can only include builds I have fought against and the best Templars are a heavy close combat opponent. I can't tell if magicka or stam. They go right through my mines to bash me if I wanna cast anything interruptable. Good heals.

I bet a heavy magicka build focusing on SA and RD would put down A LOT of duelers.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Kutsuu
    Kutsuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soulshine + Something (Spinner, rattlecage, lich, etc) + Skoria with DW+destro or DW+1h/s would probably be pretty solid (4 soulshine on back bar if you use destro). I see magplars doing very well in duels.

This build looks cool: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/guide-soul-jabber-magicka-templar-pvp-build-for-one-tamriel-update12/
    Edited by Kutsuu on November 17, 2016 10:03PM
    PC/NA

Envy Me - Sorc
    Kutsus - NB
    Kutsmuffin - Temp
    Kutsuu the Destroyer - NB
    Kutsuu - Temp
    Natsu Dragoneel - DK
    Kutsumo - NB
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    5 Soulshine 5 Spellweave 2 skoria. DW/destro with eye of flame.

Skoria, eye, vamps bane proc spell weave then you melt people.

Atro mundus+rune is enough sustain
    Edited by Lexxypwns on November 17, 2016 10:09PM