The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Crackwood Cave Bug

Hootnannius
Hootnannius
✭✭
Please fix the hole in the ground that is supposed to drop you into crackwood cave. Since the One Tamriel update, falling into the hole is bugged. You never fall all the way you just fall until the screen turns black, and then you have /stuck.

I thought someone would have reported this by now.
  • treborrealb14_ESO
    treborrealb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Please fix the hole in the ground that is supposed to drop you into crackwood cave. Since the One Tamriel update, falling into the hole is bugged. You never fall all the way you just fall until the screen turns black, and then you have /stuck.

You should have been around during Beta when a scroll runner and rest of group fell thru that.....was the best Oh [SNIP] Moment still in the game to me lol.
    Edited by ZOS_PeterT on October 13, 2016 6:25PM
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You should have been around during Beta when a scroll runner and rest of group fell thru that.....was the best Oh [SNIP] Moment still in the game to me lol.

It is veryy worrying though how often old bugs reemerge.
    Edited by ZOS_PeterT on October 13, 2016 6:25PM
  • moonio
    moonio
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think its a bug but a simulation of crack addiction..