Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

All projectiles still taking me from cloak

silky_soft
silky_soft
✭✭✭✭✭
This bug still persisting after these 2 patches.
Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its ridiculous how everything breaks cloak every since they changed it it been broken.
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea my new thing. Post it here after every patch
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_MattFiror big boss man. This is a major issue, with all the counters that we have, only to have unintended effects basically ruining our entire subclass of stamblades. We can't perma cloak like a mageblade. We use it to disengage and reposition.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom any chance we can finally get cloak fixed .