Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Mount upgrades carry over?

byghostlightrwb17_ESO
At the moment I just have an imperial mount, with like 15 odd invested in its carry capacity, I was thinking about buying a new horse off Crown store... will all my upgrades carrying over to my new mount or will the new horse come with its own basic stats and I have to relevel them? (I only ask in the sense of my main character, I dont have any alts currently)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Training is Character Specific. So, any training you do, is applied to any mount on that character.

What you don't get to do is train up one character, then have your new alt character's already trained. Which is why a lot of players will roll their alts a month or two before they play them, then train their riding skills for a month or two until they are ready to play them. I think a horse needs to be at least 25 to 30 in speed before it feels worthwhile to ride it.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of your "mount upgrades" are actually tied to your character, so whatever mount training you get belongs to that specific character, on any mount he or she rides.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • byghostlightrwb17_ESO
    oh brilliant stuff, thanks for the answer.