The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Ebonheart Pact PVP and PVE Guild that also has a Trader

Admico
Admico
✭✭
Hi I am looking to join a Guild to start some PVPing. I am Ebonheart Pact Dunmeri Nightblade Level 50 with 320 Champion Points and also want to buy and trade as well and gain some acheivements in Cyrodil as well as Imperial City and other dungeons.
Please add me using my Gamer tag of

WooliestGecko
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    Hey you should check out DKG! [Click to go to recruitment thread]

We have a trader and we PvP. We are a mixed faction guild though (most of our members are EP but several of us have AD or DC chars as well). We have a few decent players in Cyrodill and offer build advice and help elsewhere if you need it, even going as far as to offer 1 on 1 guidance to help you survive in PvP.
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey there, you should check out the Never Behind thread, we don't have a guild trader because we share any loot that members need. We are very active in pvp and pve running daily trials, dungeons and sewer runs.