The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvE

Cêltic421
Cêltic421
✭✭✭✭
Deleted
Edited by Cêltic421 on February 18, 2017 1:03AM
  • Eleusian
    Eleusian
    ✭✭✭
    I'll shoot you a message on PSN if you have the app.
    PS4 NA
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes I have the app.
    Thanks
  • gameboicolour
    gameboicolour
    Soul Shriven
    I'll message as well over the app, looking for a trial focused guild that im able to eventually learn vet modes with. 320 healer atm
    PSN Gameboicolour
  • mobyvixen
    mobyvixen
    I am enjoying trials but would like a group that runs them more regularly. I main a cp525 dps sorcerer with a couple tanks that I would like to try out in trials as well. I have been working on gearing my tanks up as my sorc has pretty decent gear. My PSN is mobyvixen.
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Invites sent
  • Stubie
    Stubie
    ✭✭
    I have a Stam Sorc and a healer Templar 374 cp. Psn is FrumpyCube. I'd love to start doing trials. What nights and times do you guys plan on doing them?
  • Dirtydirt
    Dirtydirt
    Hey I would like to join your guild. I played on Xbox as a Templar healer 456 cp(which I may make again) but right now I play a dargon knight on ps4. I know your looking 300+ cp I'll be there I'm at am like 100 right now. But I like to help people run trials dungeons delves dailies and every once in awhile pvp
  • Amp151
    Amp151
    ✭✭✭
    Hello I would like to join your guild. Cp343 getting more everyday.
    I like to dps but am open to filling other roles when needed.
    PSN: JuggaloAmp
    Edited by Amp151 on October 19, 2016 6:47PM
  • Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭
    Cêltic421 wrote: »
    We are recruiting active, mature, laid back players with 300+ cp. This guild is set out to demolish trials and dungeons and collecting all end game gear and compete on the leaderboards. We will be starting off slow with Normal trials and progress to Veteran trials. Visions will not be a big guild. We are going to keep it relatively small. We want a tight close knit group of players that we can get to know and doesn't mind helping other guild mates out. Join us, let's have fun joke and at the same time complete the end game. If interested or have any questions message CelticDude421 or LORD_PZYCHO.
    Thanks

Look im currently 130 cp but almost every night, im mostly pvp experienced because iv spent the last 7 months from when i got the game till literally yesterday pvping in black water and deleting my toons at lv50.

iv done a few dungeons and don't really know them but now im bored of pvping and finally want to vet out and play some pve content. im not 300cp but i need a trail guild, i learn fast, im not a scrub, and im leveling cp very fast, went from 80 to 130 in 7hrs
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone for your interest in visions.
    Edited by Cêltic421 on November 11, 2016 3:35PM
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting active members. All roles. Message CelticDude421 for invites or more information.
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Deleted
    Edited by Cêltic421 on December 5, 2016 7:52PM
  • MaKTaiL
    MaKTaiL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys. I'm a 480 CP DPS and would love to join the Guild. PSN: MaKTaiL
    Edited by MaKTaiL on October 27, 2016 12:24PM
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    MaKTaiL invite sent thank you for your interest.
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Deleted
    Edited by Cêltic421 on December 5, 2016 7:53PM
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Deleted
    Edited by Cêltic421 on December 5, 2016 7:54PM
  • Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am a cp 340 Dunmer Dk. I would love to join and do some dungeons with you guys. Psn: Jjitsuboy98.
  • Rachele
    Rachele
    ✭✭
    I'm interested in joining. Have 6 max Cp characters and have been both healer & dps in all normal trials. Would love to find a guild who regularly runs them. Psn is Rachet100
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Deleted
    Edited by Cêltic421 on December 5, 2016 7:54PM
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PSN- BacKinTackWarDs

Max CP with a stam sorc and Templar healer (needs to be geared for trials still) that are max rank and a mag sorc just about there (lvl 45-ish) that I leveled with a trials build in mind. I also have a stam blade that I could convert back to PvE if needed.

I've been wanting to join a guild with aspirations of vet trials so would love an invite.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• KrewX
    KrewX
    I would like an invite I'm cp 414 dps stam dk I have great damage output I run agility with weapon enchants 5hunding 2 validreth all gold, currently need trials for VO jewelry. Chest and legs. My ign is KrewX-
    Edited by KrewX on November 4, 2016 10:32PM
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Deleted
    Edited by Cêltic421 on December 5, 2016 7:55PM
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Deleted
    Edited by Cêltic421 on December 5, 2016 7:55PM
  • GnickTea
    GnickTea
    Soul Shriven
    I have 561 cp and an Imperial Stamina Dragonknight tank as well as some dps characters. I'd be interested in running some trials with you guys. PSN: GnickTea
    Edited by GnickTea on November 12, 2016 5:46AM
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    GnickTea wrote: »
    I have 561 cp and an Imperial Stamina Dragonknight tank as well as some dps characters. I'd be interested in running some trials with you guys. PSN: GnickTea

Invite sent
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Deleted.
    Edited by Cêltic421 on December 5, 2016 7:56PM
  • blueswordsman
    hey dude!
    do you still needed strong dps for dungeon&trails?
    im 561cp dps n healer(future) , i had 10 years MMORPG Games experiences and any dungeon&trails in this game.
    so i'm looking for a strong group for trails(vet&normal)
    this is my personal data:

character(dps): magic sorcerer, Max DPS:57K+, Min DPS:35K+ build:Ovlerload/Two staff(lightning&fire)
    character(dps) :magic DK,Max DPS(total):40K+ ,Min DPS:35K+ build: fire staff&heal staff / lightning&fire staff
    character(tank): stamina DK build:one hand/shield
    character(healer):leveling up build:N/A

my psn name is:buleswordsman , if you need strong DPS pls give me a message on PS4
    tank you and Looking forward to your reply:)
  • Kami675
    Kami675
    Cêltic421 wrote: »
    We are recruiting active, mature, laid back players with 400+ cp. This guild is set out to demolish trials and dungeons and collecting all end game gear and compete on the leaderboards. We will be starting off slow with Normal trials and progress to Veteran trials. Visions will not be a big guild. We are going to keep it relatively small. We want a tight close knit group of players that we can get to know and doesn't mind helping other guild mates out. Join us, let's have fun joke and at the same time complete the end game. If interested or have any questions message CelticDude421.
    Thanks

CP: 480
    Healer(High Elf Templar): Healers habit, aether, worm, gossamer, SPC, master resto, maelstrom resto
    DPS(High Elf MagSorc): Illambris, julianos/TBS, aether, maelstrom inferno staff
    DPS(Khajiit StamSorc): Kaags, VO, Hundings, TBS, Maelstrom axe, Maelstrom Dagger, Maelstrom Bow(<1 minute DPS test)
    Tank(Imperial DK): Ebon, Footmans, Tava's, Sword and Board

PSN: Kami675

thanks for the consideration!
    Edited by Kami675 on November 29, 2016 10:15PM
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    We are recruiting active, mature, laid back players with 400+ cp. Visions will not be a big guild. We are going to keep it relatively small. We want a tight close knit group of players that we can get to know and learn from. We run Vet trials Thursday 8pm est., Saturday 2pm est. and Sunday 4pm est. Will be adding more days soon. We need a tank. A main tank that can off tank as well. DPS (NO STAM SORC) DK, NB, and Templar and 1 magicka DK. If interested or have any questions message CelticDude421.
    Thanks

Must be able to run at those times stated above.
    Edited by Cêltic421 on December 9, 2016 12:33AM
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking for DPS for trials. 400+cp or lower if you are lower but are confident about your DPS. Need a tank that knows how to tank. If interested please get in touch. Thanks.