The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Befoul CP Passive Increasing Percentage Based Healing Buffs

Kerioko
Kerioko
✭✭✭✭
I noticed this the other day when I was playing around with Fasalla and Vitality pots. I then went to check if it also applied to other things like Malubeth proc.

Screenshot_20161008_191200_zps1y8nkzkj.png

I don't know if this is a bug or was intended, but apparently Befoul is buffing all healing that is percentage based. This being major and minor vitality and malubeth proc.

In the picture above, I put 45 points in Befoul for 18% increase in defile based debuffs:

- Fasalla's Guile goes from 50% to 59% healing debuff....working as intended
- Durok's Bane (Major Defile) goes from 30% to 35%.....working as intended
- Minor Defile goes from 15% to 18%.....working as intended
- Major Vitality (Vitality Pots) goes from 30% to 35%......not as intended
- Malubeth healing proc goes from 30% to 35%....not working as intended
- Minor Vitality goes from 8% to 10%....not working as intended
- Invigorating Drain now does 35% healing...not working as intended

I did not notice this affecting outgoing healing, only incoming heals that are percentage based.

I have yet to test it on things that give passive percentages to incoming heals, like argonian and orc racial, and some of the class and heavy armor passives.

From this standpoint though, it does appear to affect anything that is percentage based incoming heals.

@ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_RichLambert
Dinosaur Chicken Nuggets - Argonian mNB Tank/Heals (PVP)
Strawberry Semifreddo - Dunmer mSorc DPS // Sunny D-Light - Breton mTemp Heals
Peanut Butter Sandwich - Orc sDK DPS // Kellogg's Frosted Flakes - Argonian mWard Tank/Heals (PVE)
Cor-Leonis
friendship - integrity - perseverance