The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Can't retrieve only 1 item from bank...It makes you take all items of that same thing

theresaric64
theresaric64
✭✭
Before update 12 if you had 100 lockpicks in bank and only wanted to retrieve 50 from bank you could. And the opposite is true. If you had 100 and you wanted to put 50 in bank then you could. Now with the new update if you have 100 lockpicks in bank and want to retrieve them then you have to take them all. Same is true if you want to deposit something, you have to put all of the same item in bank. (gold is not affected) This really needs to be fixed.
  • MercTheMage
    MercTheMage
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure about this? My game has always been like that, have to take the entire stack. In my personal bank, I can split the stack if there's room, but not from a guild bank. (can still do this after update)
    Maybe it was an addon you had? A lot of them are outdated now with the update, so check your addons and enable out of date ones :)
    Edited by MercTheMage on October 9, 2016 11:26AM
    You just going to stand there like a lemon?
  • alsonotan0rc
    alsonotan0rc
    ✭✭✭
    I would guess that the OP is using the PC gamepad UI, which does have this problem now. Unfortunately, the OP doesn't specify so I could be wrong.

For some reason, the withdraw from bank function changed when One Tamriel launched so that you can't take anything less than the whole stack out of your bank (regardless of how many empty spaces you have in the bank) while using the gamepad UI for PC. I've reported this issue in game, because it is very annoying and changing it seems to have no purpose.
  • bntyhuntrx
    I am having same issue on Xbox NA