Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

GeForce Issues

JR_Returns
JR_Returns
✭✭✭
Hi Guys

Graphics Card NVIDIA GTX 970.

Since the One Tamriel update I've been having a number of graphic issues.

1. Ability graphic not showing correctly, Pulsar, Dark Flare, etc.
2. Bosses dying when their health is still showing as 40%.
3. If I'm in game and open GeForce Experiance, ESO crashes.

I'm guessing that that this is an ESO problem but you can never be sure. It isn't add-on related because I have the same problems with all add-ons disabled.

I'm posting this in the hope that someone has had this problem and has found a work around.
Edited by JR_Returns on October 8, 2016 10:42AM
  • TheMortal
    TheMortal
    With the newly patch 2.6.4, it has broke many In-Game features. I too have the ability graphics not displaying. Monday they will be releasing an Incremental Update with fixes. After that, they will be releasing Update 13 that will have many fixes.

Not wise to open GeForce Experience while play ESO, it is known to crash the game. It shouldn't though, but tends to do so.

So wait till Monday for their update. ;)
    Cheers,

- TheMortal -
  • JR_Returns
    JR_Returns
    ✭✭✭
    TheMortal wrote: »
    With the newly patch 2.6.4, it has broke many In-Game features. I too have the ability graphics not displaying. Monday they will be releasing an Incremental Update with fixes. After that, they will be releasing Update 13 that will have many fixes.

Not wise to open GeForce Experience while play ESO, it is known to crash the game. It shouldn't though, but tends to do so.

So wait till Monday for their update. ;)

Thanks for that, at least I'm not the only one.

Actually for me GeForce Experience has always worked with this game, it's only gone wrong since the update. In fact I've even updated the driver with the game running before this.

My game is actually getting worse every time I play. My character dies with 100% health, other group members see my character as being alive when he's dead etc. I now see Cyrodiil style alliance markers above players heads in PvE. I've stopped playing as there is no point as it's getting worse. I have raised a ticket with support but hopefully the patch on Monday will fix everything.
  • TheMortal
    TheMortal
    Keep in mind that Mondays update will only be an incremental update, so it will only fix a certain amount of problems. They will be releasing Update 13 after the incremental update at a later time.
    Cheers,

- TheMortal -
  • JR_Returns
    JR_Returns
    ✭✭✭
    No probs @TheMortal.

I don't expect Mondays patch to fix it completely. In fact I suspect this is going to end up as a complete game reinstall.

At the moment I'll leave the game as is, so that the problem can be properly investigate if required. There's nothing worse than being informed of a problem, only to find an operator has destroyed all the evidence.
  • v_VendettA_v
    v_VendettA_v
    ✭✭
    having the same problem. i can't find solution for it.
  • JR_Returns
    JR_Returns
    ✭✭✭

Thanks, I've already tried that and while it gets you on the right serve it doesn't fix the other issues. When you end up with your alliance indicator on top of your cross hair it becomes rather difficult to play.

• danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you look at this thread yet for your graphics problem?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3420650/#Comment_3420650
  • JR_Returns
    JR_Returns
    ✭✭✭
    danno8 wrote: »
    Did you look at this thread yet for your graphics problem?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3420650/#Comment_3420650

Thanks for that @danno8.

As far as I'm concerned this thread is closed. The above thread had far more detail on this issue, could you all leave any further comments there please.