The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tier 5 Writs Missing for Alchemy and Provisioning?!

LadyHermione
LadyHermione
✭✭✭
I cannot seem to get Tier 5 writs for Alchemy and Provisioning. Didn't try enchanting but I assume it's the same problem. Any characters, maxed levels or level 6+ can only get Tier 4 from the writ boards even though my passive is at 5. Ex: Mammoth Snout pie, Solution of Health, etc.

I know about low level characters not being able to receive writs higher than tier 4 before 1 Tamriel. Is there now a level range/cap you have to be to get Tier 5 writs for Alchemy and Provisioning? Do I need a character on level 40's for this to work? Even my maxed level characters are not able to get them. I have all DLC's if that takes into account. A friend of mine does not have any DLC's, and they still cannot get tier 5 items to show up for the writ, only again tier 4 items requirements are needed. Tier 6+ works just fine.