Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

About the Pirate Skeleton Monster Set.

Skullstachio
Skullstachio
✭✭✭✭✭
as I was reading up about the new monster & armour sets, I came across a particular set that looked so awesome to the bone(Literally) but as I looked at the 2 piece effect, a thought just ocurred, and that is where my question comes in:

if the pirate skeleton transforms you into a skeleton while the player is in werewolf form, will it remove the werewolf form thus needing to build up ultimate to use it again or is there another catch to this monster set item?
If you see me anywhere. Know that I am sitting back with a bag of popcorn, watching as ESO burns the goodwill of its player base with practices that only disrespects the players time like it did to me and many others...

If a game does not respect your time, best thing to do is move on from it and find something else.

Best Answer

• Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After some extensive testing, I can deduce that the pirate skeleton monster set does not cancel out werewolf form, It comes up with a visual effect upon activation but it does not turn you into a skeleton while in werewolf but will still grant the effects, however, when werewolf form wears off & you revert back to normal, you will look like a skeleton should you still be under its effects until the effect expires.

this thread should now be closed as the question is now answered.
    If you see me anywhere. Know that I am sitting back with a bag of popcorn, watching as ESO burns the goodwill of its player base with practices that only disrespects the players time like it did to me and many others...

If a game does not respect your time, best thing to do is move on from it and find something else.
    Answer ✓
  • Countcalorie
    Countcalorie
    ✭✭✭
    I want to see screen shots of this set procced. is it based on race race? or is it an ordenery skeleton?
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to see screen shots of this set procced. is it based on race race? or is it an ordenery skeleton?

Because I am an Xbox one player, I cannot do the actual field testing to determine if it does cancel out the werewolf form or not, this is about a "monster set" that has not yet been released on the console edition of Esotu. so that is why I have asked this question because lets face it, if it does cancel out werewolf form, the set itself could easily put lycanthropic players in jeopardy.

• Countcalorie
    Countcalorie
    ✭✭✭
    Im on xbox too thats why I would like screenshots. I think if your going werewolf try either velendreth or that new selenes web one that procs on melee.
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, it's race-dependent. My Argonian tank friend turns into an Argonian skeleton.

OP, sorry that I can't answer that question right now, but I could do some testing when I get home if someone hasn't already answered it by then.
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im on xbox too thats why I would like screenshots. I think if your going werewolf try either velendreth or that new selenes web one that procs on melee.

One tamriel does not come out yet until 18/10 which should be sometime next week which is also about five days after the witches festival starts. because with One Tamriel comes new monster sets on Console. also I asked this question because some monster sets can transform players whereas the werewolf transformation ultimate can as well, which is why I thought because if you transform into a skeleton while in werewolf form whether or not the set cancels out werewolf form or not, that is what I am uncertain of.
    Yes, it's race-dependent. My Argonian tank friend turns into an Argonian skeleton.

OP, sorry that I can't answer that question right now, but I could do some testing when I get home if someone hasn't already answered it by then.

Take your time, because as I stated to Countcalorie, one tamriel does not arrive until 18/october.
    Edited by Skullstachio on October 10, 2016 7:41AM