The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Characters Deleted? (Back from a long break)

Intrilo
Intrilo
✭✭
Hello, i just came back from quite a long break, after installing the client and login in i had no characters left to play, it wanted me to create a new character... i could chose between 2 servers "EU" and "EU-Live" and my characters were on none of the servers, anyone know whats wrong o,O!?

(Also it says NA on the launcher but i read somewhere it doesn't matter since you chose the server in game before u log in?
  • Intrilo
    Intrilo
    ✭✭
    Sorry i did not read the big yellow STICKY my bad.
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Loads of threads, basically ZOS messed up, a fix is comming next week

Start the game, when you get to the Loadding screen, where you enter your password, you will see your server listed on the left, click it and a box will open, select the server option called Live, confirm to close the box,

Open the same box a second time and select live eu, confirm and close the box. Wait, it will take about 3 minutes, you will know that it works because the message at the bottom of the screen will now say EU instead of North America. Log in as normal and your EU server characters should be there