Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Templar healer build for one tamriel help

Caipiroska
Hi guys, i'm trying to prepare my argonian templar healer for this patch and i''m not sure what to use.

I was thinking something like this:
PVE:
maelstrom destro (i have one cold staff sharpenned)
maelstrom resto
5x Mother's Sorrow
2x undaunted monster (I don't know which one, heavy + medium)
3 willpower

PVP:
shield + sword torug pact
maelstrom resto
3 willpower
5x transmutation
2x undaunted monster set (heavy + medium)

What do u think? and which monster set should i Use for PVP and for PVE ?
  • Stardark
    Stardark
    ✭✭✭
    No idea on PvP but Spell Power Cure is still the go-to set for a PvE healer.

I am doing 5 SPC, 5 <Something> at the moment.

That <Something> depends on the content and will be either:
    • Worm
    • Infallible Aether
    • Gossamer
    • Combat Physician
    • Something that escapes me at the moment

I don't think and monster set works that well for healing.
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stardark wrote: »
    No idea on PvP but Spell Power Cure is still the go-to set for a PvE healer.

I am doing 5 SPC, 5 <Something> at the moment.

That <Something> depends on the content and will be either:
    • Worm
    • Infallible Aether
    • Gossamer
    • Combat Physician
    • Something that escapes me at the moment

I don't think and monster set works that well for healing.

Yes this is still the meta and all great setups depending on what content you're running in PvE.

SPC is not hard to farm anymore. It also drops in blue from normal WGT and in jewelry and weapons as well now. Getting divines will take time but it also drops in impen now so this might be good for PvP.

I still miss some pcs. of Aether but I run 5 SPC / 5 Worm and 1 Kena shoulder. Even with bad traits on the SPC it still rocks. This set procs all the time and you can have it up pretty much 100% of the time for 6 ppl. I really like Gossamer as well but haven't tried it with SPC. I used it with 5 Kags for a while and it saved me a lot in the harder dungeons.

Two other sets I would add to this list is the Healers set (from Dragonstar Arena) or the Lich set that drops from Crypt of Hearts now.
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • Caipiroska
    Thanks guys but... those set u are naming are all light. So i would have 7 light pieces? my defense would be really bad and i won't have the undaunted passive to use...