The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Leave Party when teleport from Cyrodiil to Cyrodiil (bwb)

Vostorn
Vostorn
✭✭✭✭
Hey,

There is an absolutely terrible bug in Cyrodiil (or at least in Black Water Blade) making you leave your party when you teleport.

The makes group PvP unplayable and leads to no action in Cyrodiil.

Please ZoS fix this ASAP.
  • PemPem
    PemPem
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, all campaigns are dead because of this bug. =/ Hope they fix it soon.
  • Uphz
    Uphz
    ✭✭✭
    They know.. and said it will be fixed "soon". Wish there was an eta though..
  • PemPem
    PemPem
    ✭✭✭
    "soon." So, a month maybe? =P
  • ZodiackSign
    ZodiackSign
    ✭✭
    So I've got the no quest indicators or map markers indicators bug, which makes grouping near impossible and basically only farming possible on solo since can't find the quests no markers...and I say, hey, I'm gonna go into Cyrodiil and try my new build and about 15 minutes in I'm feeling good with survivability and sustaining a lot more damage, not dying...and the whole battlefield freezes and now infinite loading screen.

This is making my return to Tamriel after more than a year in Afghanistan (I shipped right after Craglorn started up) very unpleasant, I'm sorry to say. I even splurged for the sub. :(
  • defilade__ESO
    defilade__ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Vostorn wrote: »
    Hey,

There is an absolutely terrible bug in Cyrodiil (or at least in Black Water Blade) making you leave your party when you teleport.

The makes group PvP unplayable and leads to no action in Cyrodiil.

Please ZoS fix this ASAP.

Agree, it makes grouping up horrible, you die, and rez at a tent or shrine and kicked from the group
  • defilade__ESO
    defilade__ESO
    ✭✭✭
    There is another bug that might be tied to this one. When you die and release to a keep or Elswyer shrine, sometimes you get the never ending loading screent.

If you close the game out, and restart game, and log in your same toon, you still have the never ending loading screen for Cyrodiil. You need to log in a different toon, then relog your Cyrodiil toon to finally spawn at the keep or shrine again.