Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Dungeon matching question

Morningstar13
Hello,
I'm currently a level 20 Sorc and everytime I que I find myself matched with high-level players and obviously I got kicked off the dungeon everytime.
How can I do a dungeon without getting kicked?
Maybe I shouldn't que for the random one?
  • HungryMonkey007
    unfortunately group finder doesn't group by player level. You might try finding a group in your level area. Once group is full you can que for a random dungeon on get the increased XP. You could also look for a guild. There are lots of helpful ones that would work with you to level up.
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    unfortunatley this is a game that favors high level elitism. the only way these days for a low level to complete a random is to be in a full premade group that won't kick due to level. If you are on PS4 NA I can invite you to a guild that frequently runs with low levels.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Morningstar13
    I'm on PC/EU, but thank you :)

well then, guess I'll have to find a cool guild
  • Vonovosi
    Vonovosi
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry that other players boot you like this. I regularly play with a max cp alt and never boot low-level players. low level is not necessarily an indication of player ability. I have a low level stamsorc (about lvl 20 at the time) that I am leveling, and ran nBC last week a tank and other dps who were also lower level. We had a cp180ish temp healer in the group. Healer could not stay alive, and consistently was blaming the dps for his deaths. (I had to rez him 3 times on the last boss)
    VR16 Khajiit Stamina Nightblade=DPS-(AD)-PC NA-Kuwabatake Sanjuro
    VR16 Breton Sorcerer-DPS/Healer-(DC)-PC NA-Charles Baudelaire
    VR16 Altmer Sorcerer=DPS/Healer-(AD)-PC NA-Lottie Millhaven
    VR16 Dunmer Dragonknight-Tank-(EP)-PC NA=Cthulhu Hllalu
    VR16 Imperial Dragonknight-Tank-(AD)-PC NA-Leeroy Jhenkins
    VR16 Breton Magicka Templar-Healer/DPS-(AD)-PC NA- Nina Hagen
    VR16 Altmer Magicka Nightblade-DPS-(AD)-PC NA-J R Bob Dobbs
    LVL39 Redguard Stamina Templar-Tank-(DC)-PC NA-Wesley Willis
  • Stardark
    Stardark
    ✭✭✭
    I have seen people kicked on certain dungeons, but most of then nobody really cares in my experience. Sorry you are finding it the other way around but just keep on queueing, some days you win, some you lose.

Also shouting in zone chat in Grahtwood might help, avoids the complete randomness of the queue.
  • AntMan100673
    AntMan100673
    ✭✭✭
    If you're getting kicked by a group of high level players on a normal dungeon then they can't be very good players.

I've done plenty of normal dungeons where I'm the only high level player and other than slowing it down by a couple of minutes they're still easy (and I'm not even a great player).

I did a normal dungeon a couple of days ago with two level 10's and a level 15, we only had 1 group member death and that was me being stupid and getting caught in red with no resources
    EU - EP - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Magicka DPS - CP160

GT: AntMan100673
  • pogotheklown
    unfortunatley this is a game that favors high level elitism. the only way these days for a low level to complete a random is to be in a full premade group that won't kick due to level. If you are on PS4 NA I can invite you to a guild that frequently runs with low levels.

I would like an invite to that guild if it's ok?
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Morningstar13, if you're still looking for a guild on PC-EU, I can invite you to "Wrath of the Phoenix". I think you might like it there!

There's lots of low level players there (I'm CP360 myself, and consider myself skill-wise roughly halfway between newbie and "pro"), and we regularly run together and have fun and nice chats. No low-level ever gets kicked! ;)
    Edited by Loc2262 on October 17, 2016 2:58PM
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • Morningstar13
    Loc2262 wrote: »
    @Morningstar13, if you're still looking for a guild on PC-EU, I can invite you to "Wrath of the Phoenix". I think you might like it there!

There's lots of low level players there (I'm CP360 myself, and consider myself skill-wise roughly halfway between newbie and "pro"), and we regularly run together and have fun and nice chats. No low-level ever gets kicked! ;)

I'd love to join your guild!
    IGN Revan Bastila