The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Naked Duels

bellanca6561n
bellanca6561n
✭✭✭✭✭
Thanks to the new auto-leveling scheme, a naked level 32 guy takes on a similarly clad Khajiit with over 531 skill points.

Near the wayshrine in Vulkhel Guard....

• jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should disable battleleveling on duels and cyrodiil. Outrageous to see myself killed by a lvl10 lowbie (because lowbies when battleleveled have more stats than a veteran one)
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jcaceresw wrote: »
    They should disable battleleveling on duels and cyrodiil. Outrageous to see myself killed by a lvl10 lowbie (because lowbies when battleleveled have more stats than a veteran one)

It's outrageous that a level 10 with no skills unlocked could kill a higher ranked player. Sounds like a learn2play issue on your part.
  • MakoFore
    MakoFore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^ lol ^^
    embarrassed for you...
    the guy dosent even have weapon swap, vigor or morphs yet- how could this happen!?!
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jcaceresw wrote: »
    Outrageous to see myself killed by a lvl10 lowbie (because lowbies when battleleveled have more stats than a veteran one)
    But you should have access to monster helms, fully leveled skills and skill lines, and at least competitive gear sets if not BiS by cp160.

It could be this level 10 was the alt of a skilled vet with max cp. Or maybe you just got rekt. It happens, just learn what you can and move on.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • QUEZ420
    QUEZ420
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to the new auto-leveling scheme, a naked level 32 guy takes on a similarly clad Khajiit with over 531 skill points.

Near the wayshrine in Vulkhel Guard....

"Veteran one" hmmm..... :)
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *sigh*

Uh....I thought it was amusing.

This is the Queen Victoria forum....."We are not amused."

Well....she probably never said that actually.....
  • MUSTACHMAN654
    MUSTACHMAN654
    ✭✭
    I was once running some errands in Windhelm, when I saw a naked Bosmer lady, and a Redguard male dueling in the middle of town. After the duel, the Redguard sat in a chair, while the Bosmer danced in front of him... Disturbing much!
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was once running some errands in Windhelm, when I saw a naked Bosmer lady, and a Redguard male dueling in the middle of town. After the duel, the Redguard sat in a chair, while the Bosmer danced in front of him... Disturbing much!

All depends....who won the duel?
  • MUSTACHMAN654
    MUSTACHMAN654
    ✭✭
    The Bosmer
  • MUSTACHMAN654
    MUSTACHMAN654
    ✭✭
    They were doing a fist fight
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dueling has been a real boon to this game, IMO....the one you saw sounds like it was....interesting to put it mildly ;)
  • MUSTACHMAN654
    MUSTACHMAN654
    ✭✭
    Dueling has been a real boon to this game, IMO....the one you saw sounds like it was....interesting to put it mildly ;)

Quite disturbing actually...