The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Looking for a 4 man PVE team

TC_Lee13
TC_Lee13
✭✭✭
Hello,
Are you a regular, almost daily player?

Do you want to complete regular PvE content, Trials, Pledges, Dungeons and farm new gear?

I'm looking for 3 people to join me to do regular PvE content and just have fun.

I've been in a team in the past and it was great fun, most of the group went from having completed no content in the game to finishing everything and being very competitive but we also chatted about builds and just enjoyed the game.

You must be a regular player, playing most days around 6pm.

You must use a mic or there is no point!

You need to understand your build and have a decent amount of CP, but reaching the CP cap isn't required as we will grow and build together!

You don't need to understand or have done any of the content such as trials, DSA, Vet Dungeons - just be able to fulfill your role in the group and handle yourself.

I play mostly as a Tank but also have very good Healer and DPS builds so the other 3 people can take whatever role is preferred - even better if you have multiple toons!

If you are like me and want to just login every day and have a group to do stuff with then pop me a message on XBL and we'll get it going. GT LeeNewton13

Cheers!
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Check out the Never Behind thread if you're EP. We run daily vet dungeonsas well as weekly trials. We're in the process of getting vet trials done but some people need gear to finish their builds.
  • BlanketFort
    BlanketFort
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, I'm May! I Saw your post and thought I'd give it a try. Being social and all that.

Here's the lowdown:

I do play somewhat regularly, just not as long on working days. On my off days, I'm free just about anytime. And on the days I work (Sundays, Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays), I log in at around 19:00-19:30 and usually end at 21:00-21:30.

I'm currently at 80 champion points and still fine tuning my toon, getting a feel for the class and tweaking it around my play style (I like to hurt pixels and watch them die, but also somewhat built to be not as squishy. Plenty of CP is going to be put into damage mitigation down the road. The idea of being durable appealed to me -- probably influenced for my tendency to Solo Play). I'm no expert, by any means, and i don't run complicated builds. I'm not competitive and will probably never be the most effective, efficient and ultra-mega-hyper-cool DPS, or even come close to it. But I enjoy my play style and am learning how to deal with the flaws/inconveniences that come with it.

I've only done 2 dungeons so far (and quite recently, too) because I'm only starting to like the idea of group play. I may die a lot, I might not always understand the mechanics or have the skill to pull through without a scratch, or I might constantly be distracted by something shiny (chests!) and watch as the whole team dies in a fiery blaze because of my greed, but I'm eager to learn and "flow" with the group and eventually improve.

This feels a bit like a job interview
  • BlanketFort
    BlanketFort
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh and I'm with AD, btw. Can't wait until 1T hits us peasant folk.
  • TC_Lee13
    TC_Lee13
    ✭✭✭
    Hi May,
    That's part of the fun of playing in a regular group is you learn more and understand everything much better, I'm 100x better as a tank from learning how to play with a very social and active regular 4-man group. I will see you in game later and we will see how you're doing!

I work Mon-Fri but online pretty much every day from about 6ish, weekends I'm about whenever I'm not out with the missus.
  • BlanketFort
    BlanketFort
    ✭✭✭✭
    @LeeNewton13
    You are absolutely right. Group play is a great way to learn how to dodge, when to block or heal through attacks, resource management and so on.

I'm afraid I won't be able to make it that early tonight, it's one of those Fridays where I got plans xD
    But I'm sure we'll see each other in-game tomorrow, if not tonight :)
  • TC_Lee13
    TC_Lee13
    ✭✭✭
    @LeeNewton13
    You are absolutely right. Group play is a great way to learn how to dodge, when to block or heal through attacks, resource management and so on.

I'm afraid I won't be able to make it that early tonight, it's one of those Fridays where I got plans xD
    But I'm sure we'll see each other in-game tomorrow, if not tonight :)

I will be going through a load of dungeons tonight with a mate of mine so you're more than welcome to join, pop me a friend request on Xbox live