Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Trait speed increase crown scroll?

2ndcovenant_ESO
I don't know if this has been mentioned before but why has ZOS not placed a scroll in the store which would increase the speed rate of learning traits? Sort of like the experience scroll which lasts for two hours, on or off line. The scroll would increase the rate (ie decrease the countdown timer) at which a character learned any traits within a 2 hours timespawn by 20 percent? 15 percent or less is laughable. I have a lot of traits across the board at rank 7 or 8 so getting from 8 to 9 on every armor type in the game is probably going to take at least a year. I am a member and I have rank four in each of the crafting trait boosters (ie metallurgy etc) so I have all of the boosts in the game currently but waiting more than 26 days per item, bare minimum, is more than a bit much. I wouldn't mind paying for 5 packs of scrolls that would speed things up and I buy crowns fairly often.
"*** Chi: A brave man likes the feel of nature on his face, Jack.
Egg Shen: Yeah, and a wise man has enough sense to get in out of the rain!" - Big Trouble in Little China