The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing a TON of gold from Guild Stores

Akwila
Akwila
✭✭✭
Twice before the 1T patch and now once, I have completely lost mail containing gold from guild traders. This is based on my MM sales report which some times posts the same item twice in my chat log but has never invented erroneous entries. Over the course of this week, since the major maintenance just before 1T I have lost almost 60K worth of gold from items sold in my guild stores. I opened a ticket each time but have received 0 response or feedback. Address this immediately. This is game breaking.