The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cannot continue downloading patch...

gadrïïr
gadrïïr
✭✭
Internet went down during download with download at 23%, and when I got the internet back up the launcher is now only giving me the option to play, and no option to continue downloading the patch. If I click play the game immediately crashes. After trying numerous times I decided to uninstall it, and start a fresh install figuring that would fix the problem. After trying to do this I am still not able to download the game, and it only gives me the option to play, and if I click play the game still immediately crashes. I'm not sure what's going on, but this is rather annoying.
  • mook-eb16_ESO
    mook-eb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    run repair client from option in launcher
  • gadrïïr
    gadrïïr
    ✭✭

I did that before, and that's when it stopped downloading, because it originally said I didn't have enough space so I deleted some stuff, and tried again. After doing that it wouldn't let me do anything, but repair. I am actually already in the process of running repair again, and almost completed that. Hopefully it fixes this, because I've been attempting to download this patch for about 3 hours now lol

• gadrïïr
    gadrïïr
    ✭✭

Ok the repair has finished actually, and now its downloading again. Hopefully I have enough disk space this time, as I cleared out enough room to get to 80 gigs