Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

2 questions about one Tamriel

klcvanderlemb16_ESO
Hey there!

Old player, recently returned. I have 2 questions:
1.How does Cadwell work now? When do you unlock him? Is it safe to do the first "starter" zones without having Cadwells quest, and not mess up later? I am rather worried I am going to mess something up.

2. Now that everything is scaled - is it still worth to wait with the DLC or can you just take em in the leveling proces? I was told before it was best to wait till max level to get Champion Points.

Thanks for the answers!

Best Answer

• runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1) Think of it this way: Silver and Gold are a list of quests that get ticked off when you do them.

If you do them before advancing in the Main and Guild story lines so that you get to Coldharbour and defeat Molag Bal, thus getting Cadwell's quests in the Harborage, that won't affect anything. Unless it's bugged.

2) It shouldn't matter anymore, you are correct. Nonetheless, I see tons and tons of level 9 characters in the DB and TG zones all the time, so presumably those people are doing ok pre-One Tamriel.

That being said that since those zones were already scaled before today I would imagine that without CP they are still a bit harder, but being way past cap I guess I can't answer whether it'd be annoyingly hard for you.
    Answer ✓