The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Survey map bugs and invisible skills

Carbonised
Carbonised
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Two new bugs after the update:

- Several Wrothgar surveys do not exist. I have so far found 1 enchanting survey and 1 clothier survey that leads to nowhere. While being absolutely positive that I'm in the place of the mark, there is no node in sight. I have paced about the area extensively and still no ressource nodes. Kind of a disappointment.

- Also, all my skills are invisible. They do damage, but they have no visuals. Kind of makes combat pretty hard for me. And my staff attcks heavy/light do not work at all. They do not seem to connect with any mobs, and the mobs take no damage, meaning I'm stuck with using my invisible skills for damage for the time being.
  • adirondack
    adirondack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am unable to change my screen resolution for windowed (fullscreen) mode.
    Ray
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    As mentioned in the sticky thread, please make individual threads for each bug rather than compiling it into a single thread. Thanks!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As mentioned in the sticky thread, please make individual threads for each bug rather than compiling it into a single thread. Thanks!

Ah, my mistake. Well these are my 2 bugs so far anyway. Will let you know if I find any more.

For what it's worth I'm on PC EU server and the 2 surveys that aren't in game are Clothier Survey III and Enchanting Survey III

(I'll edit the original post to make this thread about these 2 bugs only)
    Edited by Carbonised on October 5, 2016 6:38PM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrothgar Blacksmith Survey II is also missing. Either that or the map is too wrong off. I searched for it runnign in circles for 20 minutes before giving up.

Edit: Nevermind, I found this one finally. But wow the map is really vague and unhelpful.

The two surveys in my OP I still can't find anywhere though.
    Edited by Carbonised on October 5, 2016 6:57PM
  • BergisMacBride
    BergisMacBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The skills invisible bug was on PTS and I reported it several times - on there I had to delete my UserSettings.txt file to make it go away.