Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Deleting characters and the store...

robwolf666
robwolf666
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been thinking increasingly of deleting all my characters and starting fresh... My question is, how would this affect items bought from the Crown Store?
Obviously it won't affect things like the DLCs (Orsinium etc), but how would it affect things like Bag space, Bank space, Appearance, Mounts, Pets etc?
Would they disappear from the Collections?

Thx.
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bag space will be gone. I'd imagine bank space would be fine, mounts and pets should be fine. Why do you want to delete everything?
    Edited by Luigi_Vampa on October 5, 2016 11:46AM
    PC/EU DC
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mounts and pets are unlocked for the whole account, but you will lose the bag space and the riding training you done on the deleted characters. I never deleted anything, nor do I have the intention of doing so. I've chosen the race bonus for each of my chars carefully from the outset, bought all bag space and set all for more riding training. If I deleted them 225K gold and hundreds of hours leveling them would go down the drain (only dozens for the junior level 15 ones). It's only 1500 crowns to buy a new character slot, if you want to experiment with a new build and don't have the space. I think they increased the maximum to 16 in this update.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, that's interesting... How come the Champion points stay active when you delete the only Vet character? Are they tied to the account rather than the character then?

@Typhoios Why? I just want a fresh start... I actually wanted to do away with the CP as well as they were too tempting to use on new characters, but since they didn't go along with that character, I guess I'll just have to resist temptation. Other than that, I'd just got bored I suppose and figured starting over might bring back some of the enjoyment because of the challenge.