Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

White Gold Tower

gameboicolour
gameboicolour
Soul Shriven
Looking for a group(s) to help me conquer the Vet WGT so i can get spell power cure set. I cant seem to find a group wanting to run/farm the dungeon during the times I'am normally on and any help would be appreciated, always looking for more dungeon/trial buddies!
Cp 307 Templar Healer
On typically from 10am-2pm / 11:30pm-3:00am EST NA server
Psn Gameboicolour
Edited by gameboicolour on October 5, 2016 2:02AM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI, we ran WGT Normal the other night, and one of the party members picked up Spell Power Cure, two pieces I think.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    FYI, we ran WGT Normal the other night, and one of the party members picked up Spell Power Cure, two pieces I think.

Four total, but all cp 150. I think they will start dropping at 160 in normal after the patch today though.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • gameboicolour
    gameboicolour
    Soul Shriven
    wayfarerx wrote: »

Four total, but all cp 150. I think they will start dropping at 160 in normal after the patch today though.

I'll have to look into that last statement, cause thatll change everything. Attempted vet wgt with randoms and got a piece(well-fitted... go figure) but didnt finish. The 5 piece set is what im truly after so i may consider dealing with 150cp set for the moment, thank yall!
  • Dasovaruilos
    Dasovaruilos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the same problem, but on Xbox.

With One Tamriel, I think our lives will be much easier, since the normal WGT will drop blue CP 160 SPC pieces that you can upgrade.

Although still very hard with PUG groups (specially without mics), normal WGT is much more manageable.

The biggest problem is that the only people wanting to farm WGT are healers, and you can't heal the bosses to death hehe.
  • Stardark
    Stardark
    ✭✭✭
    wayfarerx wrote: »

I'll have to look into that last statement, cause thatll change everything. Attempted vet wgt with randoms and got a piece(well-fitted... go figure) but didnt finish. The 5 piece set is what im truly after so i may consider dealing with 150cp set for the moment, thank yall!
    Not ran WGT yet but I have been dropping CP160 gear in other normal dungeons.
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't help you. I'm also a magplar. I just don't have enough dps to truly help you.