The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Casual player looking for a noob friendly guild to join!

everleygrace
Hi folks, I’m a casual player from Australia looking for a noob friendly guild. I have a mic although I tend not to talk much, unless prompted.

I’ve been on a bit of a hiatus since most of my previous guilds started to dwindle in numbers, but what with the One Tamriel coming out soon, I’d like to find a new bunch of people who are happy to help out a less skilled player!
I’m looking to improve in all ways I suppose and hopefully do some more group content.
I’ll be mostly active in the evenings (that’s about midday for UK folk), I can do a few early mornings to make UK evenings too.

My main is an AD Magicka Sorc, I also have a DC Templar Khajiit too which I plan to race change eventually. Both CP 445.
My GT is EverleyGrace.

Cheers!