The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Beware Of The Sneaky Lion. (A Story That Has Been Requested)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
I had a fan of my poems and stories made a request to make a poem or story. This is to the fan of mine who requested and I hope others will like this also.

However I wasn't there when the events happened on Allessia Bridge. So I decide to made a New Character name for the story. Sir Guinea Longhorn and added both Sheograth and Sir Cadwell. I thought all these 3 characters fit nicely to the story I believe. Enjoy

Beware Of The Sneaky Lion

I Sir Guinea Longhorn. Going to tell a tale. A tale that came to be. A tale was not supposed to happen. But came to be. Come my Children.

Come Ye all. Do not be afraid. For it might be awesome tales. It might not. So please. Come stay. Don't be afraid of I, Sir Guinea Longhorn. Yes Sir Cadwell . You can come to. No Sheogorath. I have no cheese. I am on a diet.

There was a bridge. A mighty bridge at that. A bridge. Who has seen lots of fights over the years. A bridge who is silent. But yet speaks aloud

What bridge do I speak of? What bridge that fits this description at best. A bridge that is home to dangerous, but clever slaughterfish. A bridge that makes it fun on Happy Hour. Or other parts of time.

Of course you all know of that bridge I speak of. Tis The great Allesia Bridge. Is it not? Why of course it is! Do not be silly.

Ooo. Look there's a battle going on. Come Sir Cadwell let's go see. As I Sir Guinea Longhorn and Sir Cadwell approached. We saw a marvelous battle. Between Mighty Eagle and Mighty Dragon.

On top. In the very towers of Allesia Bridge. Both Mighty Eagle and Mighty Dragon. Fought bravely on this day. As the battle wages. While the slaughter-fish rages. It almost seems good to be true.

At long last. Sheogorath came up to Sir Cadwell. Whispered to Sir Cadwell for a bit. Sir Cadwell looked at me. Sir Cadwell Smiled wickedly at me then turned to Sheogorath.

Sheogorath must be happy I'm sure. Then suddenly. Sheogorath pointed down below the bridge. I Sir Guinea Longhorn became confused.

All of a sudden. This magical orb came out of nowhere. Formed around us. Then we floated. Up. And then went down below the bridge. We had stop. Just floated above the very waters of the clever slaughterfish.

I Sir Guinea Longhorn was confused. Why are we here? While not understanding what I was supposed to see. Sheogorath pointed forward.

"Please look Sir Guinea. Look closely. Open your eyes. Marvel all the sights that is happening around you. Hear. But don't talk. Look within you heart. Feel what's around. Taste the very pleasure that all things are not the same. Now do you not see?"

As if on cue. Sir Cadwell. Took out his lute. Sir Cadwell's lute was painted blue, Roses was etched all over his lute who in turned was painted red. With golden strings on that mighty lute.

Sir Cadwell began to sing

O dare I must singof what I see
For look yonder. Under the bridge.
For it is a mighty sight to see

O dare I must sing of what I see
For what it could be that is sneaking?
Why it is the Mighty Lion of course!

What are you Mighty Lion doing
Crawling underneath the very Bridge of Allesia

This will be interesting I am sure
Those Mighty Eagle and Mighty Dragon
Does not know.

For suddenly Mighty Lion began to roar
All Mighty Eagle and Mighty Dragon stop
For a wee bit. Unsure of what to do.

For the Mighty Lion Claws are very sharp and just
For The Mighty Eagle's talons stand for sacred freedom
For The Mighty Dragon's paws make earthquakes that quivers underneath our feet.

For here comes Mighty Lion!
Mighty Eagle and Mighty Dragon
Have an interesting fight indeed

For those sneaky lions have come once more
I have heard tales that these Mighty Lions are very skilled
But we shall see. For is it not the same for both Mighty Eagle and Mighty Dragon

One by one. Mighty Eagle and Mighty Dragon began to fall
The sneaky lions
Moved closer. Closer to there goal

It was a glorious battle
I Sir Cadwell has sung
On the very battlements of Allesia Bridge

How those sneaky lions made a good ambush
Who in turn made battle fun

Who won the battle you all may ask
It is up to you. But methinks all have won
However I am off time for my nap. I Sir Cadewell is off. Good Day.

"Well I am off also. Would you like to come with me Sir Guinea Longhorn to grab some cheese? Sheograth I have no for an answer." Sheograth asked

Before I Sir Guinea could answer.
Both Sheograth and I vanished from Allessia bridge while the battle still. Sadly I, Sir Guinea Longhorn was unable to see what Sneaky Lion will do next. But I wish all Mighty Dragon, Mighty Eagle And Mighty Lion good luck.
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.