Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

lost girl 0.2

LexaKomTrikru
so it's me again lol
I cant seem to log into the game for the last 2 days ! I keep getting logged out from the game after 2 min
sometimes the game wont even log in and it says "cant connect to the game server" blah blah
I tried doing the firewall stuff and its not working.
helpless :'(
  • LexaKomTrikru
    forgot to mention that im on the european pc server
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, sorry to hear that. Perhaps some of the connectivity troubleshooting might help as detailed in this post - https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/928125#Comment_928125

Let us know how you get on!
  • LexaKomTrikru
    @Alucardo so yeah I did most of these things (the ones I knew how at least) haha and still nothing :(
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weird. Have you had this problem with other MMOs? The thing about them is, they require a constant connection. Any interruption and boom, lights out. I am limited to WiFi, so I get drop outs pretty frequently. Though every 2 minutes seems pretty excessive..
  • LexaKomTrikru
    I havent played any other MMOs, my speed is 25
    idk whats wrong, thanks tho! @Alucardo
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really wish I could help you, but it's a rather tricky one to figure out if you've already tried all the general troubleshooting tips. It could be an issue with your ISP or router.
    Have you tried emailing support here - https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask

And hey, once you're back in the game (and if you're PC/EU), hit me up and I'll get you some nice training gear to help you level up :)
  • LexaKomTrikru
    @Alucardo , I'll try writing them again maybe they would suggest something else? who knows. and ill try logging again tonight!
    thanks a lot I really appreciate it !!! :smiley:
  • EL1TE
    EL1TE
    ✭✭
    If you have a Firewall just disable it while you play the game, make sure your Network drivers are up to date.

Open these ports: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1133/~/what-ports-do-i-need-to-open-to-access-the-game

There is something interfering with your game's connection.

Did you install any software since it started to happen?
  • LexaKomTrikru
    @EL1TE hey! thanks for helping me. I dont really know how to open these ports (im already ain the webpage of my router and im in the "port forwading" page now they want me to fill a bunch of stuff like internal ports and external ports (starts ..ends)
    don't really know what goes where ! haha
    and no I havent downloaded anything since then

thank you
  • LexaKomTrikru
    weird update : so I opened the launcher and it started downloding the na client..confused.
    I play on the eu one
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    weird update : so I opened the launcher and it started downloding the na client..confused.
    I play on the eu one

Yeah don't worry - that's normal, I got it too. When you log in it'll prompt you what server you want to use, so just choose EU there
  • LexaKomTrikru
    @Alucardo thanks man :) let's hope I can play this time!
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Alucardo thanks man :) let's hope I can play this time!

No problem, and good luck :)
  • EL1TE
    EL1TE
    ✭✭
    @EL1TE hey! thanks for helping me. I dont really know how to open these ports (im already ain the webpage of my router and im in the "port forwading" page now they want me to fill a bunch of stuff like internal ports and external ports (starts ..ends)

thank you

Go here: https://portforward.com/help/the-elder-scrolls-online/

Choose PC, Choose Router Manufacturer, then Router Model on Next Page, and follow the instructions.
  • LexaKomTrikru
    @EL1TE @Alucardo I am able to play!!
    thank you guys :smiley:
  • LexaKomTrikru
    @EL1TE @Alucardo i was wondering if u guys could help me out again
    my char has been "transparent" for about 2 hours now, i can still play normally but it pisses me off.
    any ideas why? btw its not really transparent, enemies can see me lol
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Transparent? That's weird... You're not by any chance wearing the Kollopi Essence (or however you spell it) disguise from a quest in Greenshade are you? If not, I have no idea what would cause that...
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • LexaKomTrikru
    @UrQuan LOL I WAS WEARING IT
    thank you!!!!
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    omfg lol
  • LexaKomTrikru
    @Alucardo i know i know.. hey add me! :) im on the european pc server
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

thank you

There are two types of things you do with Ports, Forward and Trigger. You want Triggering, as you just list the ports you want allowed and your all set. Port Forwarding is for granular security to allow certain people to do certain things and it can be a pain to set up.

So, look for how to Trigger ports on your router and you may find this easier to get done.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @UrQuan LOL I WAS WEARING IT
    thank you!!!!
    That'll do it! B)

I'm pretty sure that disguise is disabled in Cyrodiil (I don't think it was at launch, but I think people complained about it being an unfair advantage because it was hard to see players wearing it), but I know that some people like to wear it in the rest of Tamriel.

Also, I've got it sitting in the inventory of one of my characters because I kept 1 copy of every disguise I ever got during a quest :p
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • LexaKomTrikru
    @UrQuan tbh I dont think its working other place else besides this damn quest, the thing is ive found a flower after the quest ended and I kept it also, and the weird part is, i dont remember using it! that's why it drove me insane hahaha !
  • LexaKomTrikru
    @Nestor thanks ! :)