Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Undaunted Pledge tomorrow morning

CometStrike
CometStrike
✭✭
Hiho,
in my timezone, the daily quests (and therefore, the undaunted pledges) are available from 8 am. Since the Update to One Tamriel will only hit at 10 am, it would be plenty time to finish those pledges and get 2 more keys. However, in case we can play in the evening, I would propably want to do the new pledges. Any idea whether this will be possible (since it is a whole new quest structure) or if I can only do the old or the new pledge?
PC/EU (AD)
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well, since there's 3 different Undaunted NPCs now and it's not happened yet I don't think there's any way to infer what it might be.
  • EL1TE
    EL1TE
    ✭✭
    Hiho,
    in my timezone, the daily quests (and therefore, the undaunted pledges) are available from 8 am. Since the Update to One Tamriel will only hit at 10 am, it would be plenty time to finish those pledges and get 2 more keys. However, in case we can play in the evening, I would propably want to do the new pledges. Any idea whether this will be possible (since it is a whole new quest structure) or if I can only do the old or the new pledge?

Your question is a bit confusing.

If you have Undaunted pledges that you didn't do, you can do them in One Tamriel, however i don't know how the rewards will work.

If you're asking if you can do the new Pledges today, obviously you can since it's a new day.

If you got Pledges today before the patch/maintenance i doubt you can get the new Pledges from today since you already got them for the day, you can still probably do them and you can still get the 3rd pledge from the new NPC, but you won't be able to get new pledges today even if you abandon them, i think.
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The weird thing is right before I logged off last night I'm pretty sure I saw someone bewailing that it was vICP.

But today if there's 3 Undaunted NPCs, one of which is for DLC dungeons, I wonder how that translates? It'd be interesting to do your old pledges if they weren't converted by the update.
  • CometStrike
    CometStrike
    ✭✭
    Well, I didn't manage to pick up (or even finish) one of the Update 11 pladges to find out what will happen after the update to One Tamriel. Maybe someone who did can enlighten the concole crowd for their update later
    PC/EU (AD)