Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Crown Store only motif.

MalakithAlamahdi
MalakithAlamahdi
✭✭✭✭✭
I've came to hear that there will be a crown store only motif, which you cannot buy with gold or can be dropped in game. However, you can sell the pieces you craft in this style, giving people who bought this motif a style no other crafter can give you, and so ask very high prices for it.

I'm wondering if someone could confirm this. I believe it's the fire ish looking style if I remember right.

Also, if this is indeed true, what do you as a community think about this?
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Motif is Grim Harlequin, and there's actually a discussion going already, here.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it's very stupid and it will screw master crafters up who have dedicated so much of their time to really gathering every motif.

The issue is that ZOS is using Grim Harlequin first, which is cool but not that great.

The next style is Frostcaster, aka Stalhrim (similar to Skyrim's version). It's extremely cool and will likely fetch high prices for crafters since it is a beloved style in TES.

Makes you hate ESO when stuff like this starts to happen.