The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

He Who Guards The Keep. (Written in Scourge PS4 EU Zone Chat. To Pass The Time)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
( I believe this is considered a war story. I also wrote this in Sourge PS4 EU zone chat. But no one replied. :neutral: ) (I was alone at keep also. Guarding)

He who guards the keep. Jumping up and down. Swinging dual swords. One fire. One lightning.

Swiftly as he goes. Guarding the Mighty Eagle's keep. Half tired he is. However.

As he searches beyond the vast emptiness. He searches. He waits. He waits. But who dares challenge the Mighty Eagle? To be continued.
Edited by Serjustin19 on October 1, 2016 3:09PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guard duty sucks . Poetry makes it better . The mighty Eagle screams in your favor Sir Justin .
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guard duty sucks . Poetry makes it better . The mighty Eagle screams in your favor Sir Justin .

Gosh. Lol. Guard duty is truly boring. :neutral: It so awesome trying to make guard duty fun. Including poetry as you mentioned. Thank you. :)
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Gosh. Lol. Guard duty is truly boring. :neutral: It so awesome trying to make guard duty fun. Including poetry as you mentioned. Thank you. :)

when I have a bunch of chores around the house to do I'll park a character at one of the outposts for some "guard" duty...I'll just place my controller on the floor so I can hear when it begins to vibrate from the character being in "combat"...that way a can do a little fighting, but, still clean the kitchen or fold some clothes :)
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place