The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Player LF Guild Na/ Oce

MayTheKat
MayTheKat
Soul Shriven
Hi, I just got the game 2 days ago when I saw this Gold edition deal and I really have been enjoying myself with this game. Never knew why i did not played this game but I regret waiting untill now to give it a go. Looking for a guild that's pretty active in raids , dungeons and pvp and does not mind having a new player in their squad for now. Will hold my own ground after learning the basic of this game. I play quite semi-hardcore to hardcore depending on my Uni workload. Previous MMOs if that matters : tera, bdo, bns , maple, gw2, ff14. A role play guild could be nice too, never been in one before but I heard good thing about them and do not mind giving it a try.
Edit: I'm in Ebonheart Pact and playing as a NB if that matters. Still early into the game, I can swap around if necessary.
Edited by MayTheKat on September 30, 2016 6:50PM
  • WCHero
    WCHero
    ✭✭
    The All Flags Army is looking for fresh faces to fill our ranks! We are a social PvX guild that can help on your way to becoming a great endgame player! We have crafters to help you suit up with great gear, and patient experienced veterans to help you learn the dungeons and trials. Not to mention the great friends you'll make!
  • PeachSoda21
    PeachSoda21
    Soul Shriven
    Hey can I join too? Im somewhat knew to all the ESO stuff but Im good in combat. Im playing as a Templar Light armor healer with Dual Wield/Resto Staff
  • WCHero
    WCHero
    ✭✭
    The more, the merrier! Mail me ingame, @WCHero, for an invite!