The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Best PVE + PVP Stamplar Build

x_Demogorgon_x
I'm loooking for some help making a set for a stamplar 2H/Bow build. I need to get a PVP armor set and PVE armor set. What do y'all think is best set up for that?
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For PVE, a set of 5 TBS/Hundings/Night Mother's Gaze works really well. If you run trials, also use 5 piece Vicious Ophedian, then fill your remaining slots with what you have, preferably vMA weapons, but it's understandable if you can't. If you can't farm trials, then use 3 piece Agility Jewelry and 3 pieces of a set you like (2 spare pieces if you have vMA weapons, so you can use a monster helm set)

For PVP, you might want to go and be really bursty, so, obtain a set of Velidreth, and add in a 5 piece Viper set, and then throw in a set of Agility or Endurance Jewelry. If you have vMA weapons, take them. PVP has some really varied builds, because you really want to stack up stamina regen and weapon damage, but not crit, so make sure to find armor that provides high sustain.
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • x_Demogorgon_x
    Thank you. I'll have to try it out. Appreciate it
  • BruhItsOver9000
    BruhItsOver9000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PVE: 5 Viscous Ophidian 5 Twice Born Star or 5 Twice Born Star 5 vipers sting 2 velidreth.

PVP: Best set rn for a stamplar is 5 eternal hunt 5 vipers sting 2 velidreth.

WOOD ELF MASTER RACE.