Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wrothgar - the land of never ending goodness

Suter1972
Suter1972
✭✭✭✭
Is wrothgar the land that keeps on giving?

Im part way through caldwells silvers but Ive been exploring worthgar doing a few side quests (not touched the main) and the whole place seems to be like being a kid in a sweet shop.

The xp im getting is way more than anything im getting in the 2nd alliance zone, the recpies (from orzoga especially) are easy to get and create food that scales to your level, the drops from mobs are generally at least blue or purple.

The scenery seems to have it all too.

Is this just because im getting scale dup to cp160 in the area (from my actual cp80)
Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • RoyalPink06
    RoyalPink06
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Despite its lag issues, wrothgar is still pretty dope. I really enjoyed the whole quest line there on the first playthrough. It's good for harvesting materials too cuz it's not too overpopulated anymore and there's a ton of nodes.

And I agree, the scenery is beautiful.
    NA PS4
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now Wrothgar provides more xp per enemy. After 1T it will be the same as everywhere else
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • fourblackbirds
    I've been spending pretty much all my time switching between Wrothgar, Gold Coast and Hew's Bane grabbing endgame mats. Wrothgar is definitely my favourite. It makes the grind not so boring.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrothgar is the way that it is, because when it was released, there really was no viable content for Vet12 to Vet16. I took 3 characters up there that were Vet12 or so, and got them to Vet16 just doing the content and some dailies (not enough to get any achievements either)
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrothgar is by far my favorite zone in the game for an awful lot of reasons. It's just great. The only thing I can think of that would make it better is if it had a group dungeon.

I've played through absolutely everything in Wrothgar (well, except for VMSA) on several different characters, and I don't seem to get bored of it.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)