The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stam sorc sets?

Syiccal
Syiccal
✭✭✭✭✭
Anybody use eternal hunt and viper combo on a stam sorc?
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No, I use Hunding's, a few pieces of Nightmother's or a monster set, and 3 agility.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My stam sorc uses 5 pcs. Hundings, 5 pcs. Viper, and monster shoulders. Playing with Bow and 2H sword. I love the Viper passive and how it works, to me it's the best offensive pve set in the game, really awesome.

Eternal Hunt Set looks nice in stats but I feel like it's hard to play with it as it's damage doesn't affect all mobs, just those melee mobs who will follow after when using roll dodge. Enemy sorcerers, archers will not move so Hundings Rage imo is better since increased damage even if lower works on all enemies.

Edit: Plus there I feel that the only two stamina abilities of the sorc - Hurricane and Bound Armaments - prefer close combat. My 2H Crit Rush works just perfect and heavy attacks from heavy sword means I need to stay close. I believe I wouldn't score too much from having Eternal Hunt but maybe if someone has a special playing style the pros of this set could be somehow utilised.
    Edited by Gargath on September 30, 2016 7:27AM
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For pvp eternal hunt is good. Eternal hunt and vicious ophidian is ridiculous fun in the sewers. You can just smash someone and be gone.

Black rose is really strong too.