The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Grouping tool change idea

Im_MegaDeath
Im_MegaDeath
✭✭✭
A friend of mine threw out the idea of having a 4th faction for small scale and 1vx players. we decided they couldnt add in another faction directly because of the map layout BUT they could make a small group option within the grouping tool to fight all 3 factions, now for AP gains and respawning idk but the idea seemed cool so I figured id post about it ^_^
DC - Im MegaDeath (Stam DK) PvP
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That would be awesome. Make it a real challenge by not being able to respawn at any of the keeps. This would have to be an entirely revamped system though. Can't just make it a group thing, because of the plethora of issues.(respawning is an example)
    Edited by Lord_Hev on September 29, 2016 9:21PM
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A friend of mine threw out the idea of having a 4th faction for small scale and 1vx players. we decided they couldnt add in another faction directly because of the map layout BUT they could make a small group option within the grouping tool to fight all 3 factions, now for AP gains and respawning idk but the idea seemed cool so I figured id post about it ^_^

Imperials!!!!!
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Magus
    Magus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mega you are zerging the forums. Congrats on your second star lol.

Imperials, rez at broken bridges to IC.
    Duraeon / Maoh
    Former Emperor of Haderus, Trueflame, and Azura's Star
    PC/NA
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magus wrote: »
    Mega you are zerging the forums. Congrats on your second star lol.

Imperials, rez at broken bridges to IC.

And/Or the town's.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual