Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Adroitness

psychotic13
psychotic13
✭✭✭✭✭
Was this set ever any good before? I never reached max level before the cap raised to vr16 so didn't ever get to use it.

I'm curious as I think it could potentially benefit my magsorc.

The website hasn't updated it to what the cp160 stats would look like (would only be a slight difference I imagine) but at cp140 the 5pc states:

(5 items) Recover 645 Magicka and Stamina when you deal damage to an enemy. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds.

Now I think this could help sustain on both parts, works out as 645/5 = 129 per second. I was thinking of using the 5th pc on the back bar, this would allow me to run another 5pc and a monster set also, whilst switching to the back bar every 5 seconds or so to deal damage and get the resources.

Curious of people's opinions on this or is this just a bad idea? Also anyone know the cp160 value?
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think most people used adroitness as a 2 piece with martial knowledge as a 5 piece ... at least thats what i was running back then... the 5 piece isnt a span of 5 seconds, its just that every 5 seconds ud get the "645 magicka and stamina " back when on the 5 piece
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run Adroit as two pieces on my casters. Nice two piece damage bonus, and it's cheap. The difference between CP140 and CP160 is small, more a rounding error than something your going to notice in fight. A typical caster set up for me is:

5 Julianos
    2 Adroit (spell power bonus)
    2 Vicious Death (spell power bonus)
    2 Torugs (spell power bonus)

If I find it in CP160, I swap out my CP140 pieces, but again, the difference in stats is so small that I did not take note of it. Is there better stuff out there, probably. Do I care? Not really as I melt the mobs now, so no need to spend time or gold to melt them any faster.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    i think most people used adroitness as a 2 piece with martial knowledge as a 5 piece ... at least thats what i was running back then... the 5 piece isnt a span of 5 seconds, its just that every 5 seconds ud get the "645 magicka and stamina " back when on the 5 piece

I understand how it works, was just seeing how it would work out in comparison to regen, which I believe you get every 2 seconds? So it's like having 260 stam and mag regen

Nestor wrote: »
    I run Adroit as two pieces on my casters. Nice two piece damage bonus, and it's cheap. The difference between CP140 and CP160 is small, more a rounding error than something your going to notice in fight. A typical caster set up for me is:

5 Julianos
    2 Adroit (spell power bonus)
    2 Vicious Death (spell power bonus)
    2 Torugs (spell power bonus)

If I find it in CP160, I swap out my CP140 pieces, but again, the difference in stats is so small that I did not take note of it. Is there better stuff out there, probably. Do I care? Not really as I melt the mobs now, so no need to spend time or gold to melt them any faster.

I understand the different between cp140 and cp160 will be very small when it comes to the spell damage bonus, I'm just curious of the cp160 gold 5pc values.
    Edited by psychotic13 on September 29, 2016 3:49PM
  • zZzleepyhead
    zZzleepyhead
    ✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »

This
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The set was decent before 1.6 when people had to worry about sustaining their resources.