Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bit of trouble increasin resistance

Bobby_V_Rockit
Bobby_V_Rockit
✭✭✭✭✭
Howdy ya'll, I'm trying to gear up for a vMA run, but cant get my physical resistance any higher than ~14k. I'm using 2h/5m armour, with 6 of 7 legendary. Chest and Shoulders are heavy, rest is medium, but I get one shot an awful lot in some dungeons. For instance I copped a 27k hit in Banished Cells this evening while not even standing in stupid. I'm closely following ALcast StamSorc build, but not exactly. My CP and skills allocated are exactly the same, but different monster set.

2x Velidreth
5x TBS
2x Leki weapons
3x Robust Agility

Any tips or is it just a L2P issue?

x34UtT5.jpg

Cheers!
  • IrishRoyalty1124
    Are you running any resistance buffs? It adds major/minor physical/spell resistance? You can usually add 5280 spell/physical resistance with a skill such as immovable which also make you immune to knock backs for the duration of the skill, and do you have access to 2 piece bloodspawn because when that procs it adds 6450 physical/spell resist and it will stack with any other resistance buff so you'd be around 26k spell 27k physical resistance, even more if you can stack it with minor spell/physical resistance. Hope this helps good luck.
    Edited by IrishRoyalty1124 on September 29, 2016 2:38PM
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What class are you? They all have a major resistance buff. That'll be enough (if you even need it)

DKs have volatile armor
    Sorcerers have boundless storm/hurricane
    Templar have their rune
    NBs get it using a shadow ability (path of a magica one, suprise attack on stam is most logical way to proc it).

Yo udon't need more resistance with that. You want to go 7 medium on a Stam character in all honesty.
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheers, I'm an idiot. Completely spaced on hurricane.

Solved!