Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a Dungeon running Guild

Sandmanninja
Sandmanninja
✭✭✭✭
522cp Templar Healer looking for a guild the runs dungeons frequently.
I'm a very good Templar Healer and I'd like to find a guild that enjoys & helps get dungeon achievements.
I run the pledges every day and I want to finish off my dungeon achievements before the next DLC comes out.

I really hope to connect to the right guild, as there are so many new dungeons (or modes), plus new achievements and dungeon drop sets.

I'm Daggerfall but that doesn't mean much (except for PvP) with guildies able to queue and with OneTameriel the factions aren't an issue at all.

I'm also a Master Crafter (9/9 traits known) with a lot of Motifs known. Happy to craft Guildies gear (to wear or for research).

I'm in Brisbane, Australia (GMT+10), am on the weekends and after work Monday-Friday.

My name(s) are @Sandmanninja and my main is Balrogslayer.
I would prefer to be emailed in-game rather than here, but I'll check back weekly to see how things are going.

Thank you
[Hard Mode Dungeoneers] is recruiting all players of all levels for this new Guild.
THIS IS A NEW-BUT-GROWING GUILD. We are focused on doing vet pledges, vet dungeons, getting achieves, & doing hard mode bosses.
Most active GMT+10 (Australia time zone) in the afternoon Mon-Fri and all day Sat/Sun.
Pst/email for info/invites.