The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for Tamriel Furries!

firemender
firemender
Soul Shriven
I am currently in search for more people from the Furry fandom to do ESO stuff with. I have also started up a furry guild if anyone is interested! Feel free to hit me up on here or in game!
In-Game username: @firemender
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_inline_obgh6ivU6v1tkawxv_500.gif
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You haven't mentioned platform or server. If you're PC-NA there is already a guild like that. @HeroOfNone can help you out in that case
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You haven't mentioned platform or server. If you're PC-NA there is already a guild like that. @HeroOfNone can help you out in that case

Could you please give this one the name that guild, or give me link to their page? This one has lots of fur, wants to join :)
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How many furries are in that guild?
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    00Bx5Jz.png

QkvE40o.png
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »

Could you please give this one the name that guild, or give me link to their page? This one has lots of fur, wants to join :)

I wouldn't know I'm afraid. Not a part of it, just know that Hero is. It's also on the NA server and you're EU @altemriel
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to join an Argonian and Khajiit guild. All my toons are those : D
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We've moved this discussion to the guild recruitment forum. :)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm the keeper of the TESO furry group. It's a social furry guild that started after launch. You can mail or message me for an invite, but I will warn we are mostly casual, acting just as a social hub for other folks of the furry fandom to meet. No progression or large pvp group. When one Tamriel drops, grouping with guildmates should be easier, we spread across all factions right now.
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • firemender
    firemender
    Soul Shriven
    HeroOfNone wrote: »
    I'm the keeper of the TESO furry group. It's a social furry guild that started after launch. You can mail or message me for an invite, but I will warn we are mostly casual, acting just as a social hub for other folks of the furry fandom to meet. No progression or large pvp group. When one Tamriel drops, grouping with guildmates should be easier, we spread across all factions right now.

I'd love to join! i think i sent you an in game mail regarding me joining. hope to hear back soon! thanks!
  • RakshaTheKhajiit
    Not sure if you can consider me a furry, but I play only Khajiit and love doing all Khajiit dungeon runs. So if you need more friendly cats, feel free to contact me in game, we can always arrange a fluffy run :)
    Do you like to run things in all Khajiit teams? Me too, so don't ever hesitate to contact me in game (@RakshaTheKhajiit, PC NA) if you'd like to be in one of our all Khajiit runs or you need more Khajiit for your runs.
  • Akira-DarkShadows
    May i join your guild? @firemender
    ~AkiraDarkShadows~
    PSN: AkiraNightWish
    PC: @Akira-NightWish
  • Sanaeni
    Sanaeni
    Soul Shriven
    Is there a guild like this on the PC version of the game?
    This one plays on the Europe server and would love to be part of one!