Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I know who is causing the DDOS here.

doublestuffed
doublestuffed
✭✭✭
Its Pact Militia and their never ending zerg ;)
Cranking The Hog - Mag NB AD NA PC
Baby Sauce - Temp AD NA PC
Hysterical Paroxysm - Stam Sorc AD NA PC
Krotch -Krickets - Stam DK EP NA PC
Red Fingerpaint - Magsorc EP NA PC
Warm Regards - Stamplar EP NA PC
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Confirmed, nah Nikolai likes to play just as much as we do.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well stay off the bridge and they will leave you alone.
  • tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Should tell them to stay off the Bruma.
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its Pact Militia and their never ending zerg ;)
    Pact Militia and its officers would like to take this opportunity to formerly apologize for the server crash of 9/28.

The Pact Militia lag switch overheated today. A few of our zerglings got excited when using it and kept flipping the lag switch on and off over again until it fried the whole server.

Thankfully our lag technicians were quickly able to repair the lag switch and the server by plugging in a giant hamster wheel. We now have our werewolves taking turns running on it so we can keep generating enough power.
    Edited by NACtron on September 29, 2016 3:03PM
    Pact Militia GM
    Nikolai the Nord - Stamplar

• TheDarkRuler
    TheDarkRuler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Call in the Protoss to annihilate the zergs one and for all!
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You guys should be thanking PM for helping EP into 3rd each campaign.
    Last campaign when PM left for haderus EP'S queue went down from 80 to no queue and our campaign position was #1
    Didn't last for long though :/
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only EP zergs, guys!
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Call in the Protoss to annihilate the zergs one and for all!

Zerg Squad needs to pay a visit to Pact Militia. I have a pretty good idea of the outcome of the fight:

oa-4qT.gif
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • dashima
    dashima
    ✭✭✭
    Zerg squad would be too str0nk on NA. Nearly everyone left on the server is a potato.
    It's odd that EP is consistently losing. I would say smth like "bring more zergs" cause quantity is their strong suit but they've already stacked their entire pop into Trueflame. Maybe they should hire one of those DC Japanese zergs to nightcap for em?
    Last campaign when PM left for haderus EP'S queue went down from 80 to no queue and our campaign position was #1

"I HATE PM... except when I zergsurf them" ;)
    Venatus | Hagnado

AD | Revân Stamina Nightblade AR35 scrub
    AD | Rëvan Stamina Sorcerer fotm
    DC | Ain Ghazal Magicka DK
    tfw too lazy to grind
    AD | Ain Ghazal Magicka DK
    AD | Run I Triggered Them Magicka Templar
    DC | Inner Postern Wall Stamina Templar
    DC | Kaivalanth Magicka Nightblade
    DC | Rëvân Stamina Nightblade
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    dashima wrote: »
    Zerg squad would be too str0nk on NA. Nearly everyone left on the server is a potato.
    It's odd that EP is consistently losing. I would say smth like "bring more zergs" cause quantity is their strong suit but they've already stacked their entire pop into Trueflame. Maybe they should hire one of those DC Japanese zergs to nightcap for em?

Oh was it you who rage whispered me?
    Trying to run a bomb group vs equal numbers of pugs and dying on a resource isn't something I would rage to the pugs about. Just me though.
    @Solar_Breeze
  • dashima
    dashima
    ✭✭✭

Trying to run a bomb group vs equal numbers of pugs and dying on a resource isn't something I would rage to the pugs about. Just me though.

Sorry that u got farmed and triggered by like 12 ppl. Bring more pls.

3e9c35386978077d9e765cedeef2bdf9.png
    Venatus | Hagnado

AD | Revân Stamina Nightblade AR35 scrub
    AD | Rëvan Stamina Sorcerer fotm
    DC | Ain Ghazal Magicka DK
    tfw too lazy to grind
    AD | Ain Ghazal Magicka DK
    AD | Run I Triggered Them Magicka Templar
    DC | Inner Postern Wall Stamina Templar
    DC | Kaivalanth Magicka Nightblade
    DC | Rëvân Stamina Nightblade
  • BoloBoffin
    BoloBoffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, Nick, can I get a little of that Bruma tho? I'm good for it, man.
    I ride in a zerg ball of one.
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

On a more serious note, Pact Militia can certainly do better to help facilitate campaign wins. That being said, there is another problem that lies in the fact that you rely on one guild to win an entire 30 day campaign for you. I think EP was doing good when Pact Militia was away in Haderus cause the faction did not assume that PM was there to hand hold them anymore. Pact Militia was no longer there to desperately rush from keep to keep while ya'll farm at Alessia bridge or Chalman mile gate. It forced our potatoes and AP farmers to step up big time. Now I worry that EP is falling back into this same attitude.

I have even been told by some EP players that is our "Job" to win the campaign for EP. We will certainly do the best that we can but we are just one guild. Despite the over-exaggeration of our numbers we are not the size of a faction. Far from it. If we want to win a campaign we have to do it as a faction, as a team. Sitting around and waiting for Pact Militia to win the campaigns for you is not going to get us there. Working with Pact Militia and facilitating cooperation and organization amoungst the whole faction will.
    Edited by NACtron on September 29, 2016 10:15PM
    Pact Militia GM

• NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoloBoffin wrote: »
    Hey, Nick, can I get a little of that Bruma tho? I'm good for it, man.

Anytime Comrade, Bruma is Pact Militia's home town. :)
    Edited by NACtron on September 29, 2016 3:00PM
    Pact Militia GM

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You know that my name isn't Izenarys right XD? did you really try to photoshop or something lol

Also if you want to convince ppl you are "just 12 on ts" should make a screenshot with group frame :P
    Thanks though XD was funny
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on September 29, 2016 10:30PM
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Rin_Senya
    Rin_Senya
    ✭✭✭✭

ahaha, best Photoshop NA detected :D "Izenarys" :trollface:
    Anairi ~ EP | NA | AR50 - Dracarys
    Anaire ~ AD/EP | EU | AR50 - Banana Squad/Zerg Squad/AOE Rats

• Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Lol , nice editing skills xD
    EU | PC
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all,

We have decided to close this thread as the thread was simply created for baiting purposes. Even click bait is still considered bait. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.