Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Video] Magicka Templar Imbalance

BurritoESO
BurritoESO
✭✭✭✭
The original thread was closed so Leif and I have decided to remake this, because we feel as if its an issue that should be showed to the community. The latest video posted is the video of discussion.
Let me just say that magicka templar with malubeth is completely insane and super easy to play. This video is not a display of skill, rather a display of how OP magicka templar can be. This class is extremely easy to play and puts out massive results, and definitely needs to be looked at and adjusted. Hopefully seeing us only having to use jabs to heal while fighting zergs and take full ccs and live through them with a bunch of people on us can give you (and hopefully Zos) a perspective on how OP this class is. Similar results to this are almost impossible from other classes, and if you don't agree with me then please link a video to people doing what can be done in this video. Again, this video isn't meant to flex our muscles, but to silence the arguments saying that templars don't need to be nerfed and personally show you what they are capable of. Then again, we also ran into a group of black rose stamina builds and I couldn't figure out if we were the OP builds or if they were.

Edited to remove link to YouTube channel
Edited by ZOS_DaryaK on September 28, 2016 9:37PM
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1bfoh9.gif
  • bikerangelo
    bikerangelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magplars aren't even top 4 ,every stam class is above them. Nerf them so there will be no magicka classes running around? Lol it's the stam meta but somehow everyone complains about the one magicka class being played. Ha
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BurritoESO wrote: »
    The original thread was closed so Leif and I have decided to remake this, because we feel as if its an issue that should be showed to the community. The latest video posted is the video of discussion.
    Let me just say that magicka templar with malubeth is completely insane and super easy to play. This video is not a display of skill, rather a display of how OP magicka templar can be. This class is extremely easy to play and puts out massive results, and definitely needs to be looked at and adjusted. Hopefully seeing us only having to use jabs to heal while fighting zergs and take full ccs and live through them with a bunch of people on us can give you (and hopefully Zos) a perspective on how OP this class is. Similar results to this are almost impossible from other classes, and if you don't agree with me then please link a video to people doing what can be done in this video. Again, this video isn't meant to flex our muscles, but to silence the arguments saying that templars don't need to be nerfed and personally show you what they are capable of. Then again, we also ran into a group of black rose stamina builds and I couldn't figure out if we were the OP builds or if they were.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRnrC58LsjE6zLnv70Yrdcw

I'll start putting a video together demonstrating that a small group of magicka nightblades can remain permanently invisible to a much larger group and synchronize attacks against single targets before completely vanishing.
    This class is extremely easy to play and puts out massive results, and definitely needs to be looked at and adjusted.
    Similar results to this are almost impossible from other classes.
  • donJay
    donJay
    ✭✭✭
    Post a video without malubeth and prove magplars are op. Low dmg with high survivability because of an armor set doesn't make magplars are op, maybe the armor set. If magplars are op, why can't you 1vX without malubeth? <-- this is the kind of video that will prove they are op. Not malubeth groups.
    Edited by donJay on September 28, 2016 8:57PM
    ANIMOSITY BEST GUILD NA + EU
    Former Los Pepes
    Former Nemesìs
    Former Dynamic
    Former Nexus

EP | Magplar l Argonian l don-Jay
    DC | Magden | High Elf | don-Bae

Magden Solo PvP Vid
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    63175295.jpg
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    You're welcome to discuss the issue, you can do so without posting videos that violate our forum rules. This discussion is being closed.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.