The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Seeking mature Ebonheart Pact Guild that can maintain a regular trader

MrSteve_66
Hi!

I don't mind paying reasonable dues to a guild that can maintain a trader on a regular basis. I have crap to sell and no where to sell it. An avatar cannot survive on selling to NPC merchants alone! Prefer more mature players or those that are capable of mature behavior. I'm an old man. Old meaning way out of my 30's. A displaced D & D-er from way back. Would like to occasionally connect for Dungeons runs and such. Mostly a solitary PvE player by nature. I don't do a lot of chatting when on unless grouped up for mutual PvE-ing, PvP-ing, or Dungeon running. You know... group activities. Looking to get into some PvP action soon (The War - it seems to be the only way to eventually earn a truly black dye). Online most weeknights nights for a couple, two three hours. I am in the Central Time Zone.

My main character just turned lvl 50 Champion 15 or 17 or something Dumner Dragon Knight. He is a decent Tank and Damage Dealer. I also have two lower level charters. One an Ebonheart Templar who is only at lvl 12 and an Aldmeri Sorcerer that is still only lvl 4.

I have also started a guild of my own. My brother and I are the only members. The name is the Lost Children of Gygax. Would like to have enough members to at least maintain a guild bank for trading among members. If interested please let me know. But that is beyond secondary to my purposes in this posting.

If you have any other questions about me or my alternate online personality please just ask.

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!

PSN ID: MrSteve_66
Main Character Name: Lefty Ogardson