The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Breton name

Knootewoot
Knootewoot
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Hi all,

I look for a lore-friendly Breton name. When I created my toon at early access I just could not come up with a name so I named him "Knoote" which doesn't mean anything.

My real name is Michel but that name was taken. What would be a lore-friendly Breton name what looks like Michel.

I have been thinking about it for months but I just cannot come up with something original.
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
"I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Seratopia
    Seratopia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Using a breton name generator:

Mikelig Merser

The first name was the only one I found that sounded close to your name. Hope you find the name you enjoy.
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm not a bad name at all :)

Thanks.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're looking for more examples, see Breton Names at UESP.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp