The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[ Saving Private Razum-dar ] - Join a new PVE social guild

FuzzyDunlop81
Greetings!

Saving Private Razum-dar is a new social guild that was created primarily for returning and mature gamers, who are looking to play the 4-man PVE content and who would like a more social experience from the game. 

For us a 'mature player' is more about attitude than age, we welcome people 18+. We are on the PS4 EU server and are mainly english speaking, but have members from different countries.

It is a small guild right now and we plan to keep it at a size so that it feels personal to everyone, but where you can still get the help you need.

By joining the guild you will ...
  1. Find it easier to get involved with 4-man groups

2. Be part of a growing social guild, with a friendly and welcoming environment

3. Receive help and guidance with character builds, gear, professions and anything else you need

4. Be able to play with experienced gamers, covering all the roles in the game and who are from all alliances

We are looking for players …

1. Who are friendly and mature
  2. Who want to play 4-man content, (eg Pledges, Dragonstar Arena etc… )
Are at level 50 already or who aim to level up

(we will help!)

If you have a mic then it will be better and make it easer to help and arrange groups. But it is not 100% necessary right now.

Feel free to message FuzzyDunlop81 on PSN or leave your name below.

See you in Tamriel!

Edited by FuzzyDunlop81 on September 27, 2016 2:10AM
  • happymaarit
    happymaarit
    ✭✭✭
    Hahaaaa with that guild name, who wouldn't want to save Razum-dar! <3:smiley:
  • FuzzyDunlop81
    Glad you like the name! :smile:

Would you like an invite? :wink:
  • happymaarit
    happymaarit
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely :smiley:

Have you got enough members to get the bank?

PSN: vonheyking
  • FuzzyDunlop81
    Yes we do!

Invite is sent
  • Shifftie
    Shifftie
    ✭✭
    Invite please sounds great and I +1 the name
  • FuzzyDunlop81
    Invite sent!

See you in Tamriel!
  • Suter1972
    Suter1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    invite me please
    Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • FuzzyDunlop81
    Invite sent
  • sunkenkey
    sunkenkey
    Soul Shriven
    Hey is there any chance I could get an invite sounds like an awesome guild psn sunkenkey
  • FuzzyDunlop81
    Invite sent! :)
  • setochka
    setochka
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! I'd like to join too =)) psn: setochka1688
  • FuzzyDunlop81
    Invited, welcome! :)
  • Gurthug
    Gurthug
    ✭✭
    Hey - what time zone you play in?
    Gurthug (PS5) - Imperial StamDK
  • FuzzyDunlop81
    We are mostly in Europe
  • Manu_Armata
    Manu_Armata
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join!

PSN: HJ_Rookie
  • FuzzyDunlop81
    Manu_Armata - will invite tomorrow when I am on the game, sorry for the delay :)

Gurthug - do you want an invite?